• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I am shaking!!!

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Krom...

I'll write your press release for you. I used to be a reporter :) I also write all my own press releases which I believe every single one has been published (on my work anyway).

Lana

kromsales

Registered Member
OMG I would love you forever and ever!!!!!!! What do you need from me? I can call u or you me or however. Thanks soooo much!!!

opps i lost ya! :( try agian please

Last edited:

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
I'll yahoo you right now.

kromsales

Registered Member
Thanks!!!! I thought i added ya but i think i denied :( opps sorry try agian

doubles2004

Registered Member
Wow Krom .. I hope you are able to accomplish your wish.. Good Luck, :) Im watching

kromsales

Registered Member
Thanks so much!! :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
You're so brave!!! I hope this one's HUGE for you!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Adding you to my watch list and emailed everyone in my family to add ya as well :) Good luck! You are doing a wonderful thing, Mommy. ;) You can stop shakin' now *kiss*

kromsales

Registered Member
Thanks so much!!! :)

iggyshotthebear said:
Adding you to my watch list and emailed everyone in my family to add ya as well :) Good luck! You are doing a wonderful thing, Mommy. ;) You can stop shakin' now *kiss*
Thanks!!! You all are great!!! I really appreciate it!! :)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Sports 19
dDave Health & Fitness 13