• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies I am Number Four

Iris

rainbow 11!
Has anyone seen this yet? I saw it a few days ago and thought it was really good.

Dianna Agron (Quin Fabray from Glee) played a part in the movie, I thought it was a nice change from her Head Bitch in Charge attitude from Glee.

Also, I was blown away by the story. It was NOT what I was expecting, I had no idea what it was about, only that it looked like a guy had super powers.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I thought the same thing about the story (as you had mentioned in your last statement)...it seemed too unclear so I wasn't really drawn in.

It was also hard to tell if it was aimed at teens or not; so I'm not in a rush to see it.

Iris, what was the atmosphere of the film like?

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I've seen it advertised, and know it's based of a book - but that's all i know about it :-/ Is it any good?

Iris

rainbow 11!
i felt like it was something teens and adults could enjoy. i mean, the guy is in high school, but there is a lot more to it. i don't want to give anything away.

i loved the story, there was a little bit of romance, but a lot of mystery and action as well. plus, as the guy starts to develop his powers, it gets better and better.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Don't know who that is? Is she number six? Loli

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I watched this in the cinema the other day. It was pretty awesome! I enjoyed it a lot. The plotline was kinda complicated in parts, but it worked well and turned into a good story.

I want awesome hands. :[

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Don't know who that is? Is she number six? Loli
Yeah Teresa Palmer is an Australian actor who played number 6, I'm slightly in love with her and her sexiness.
Let's just say that if she's number 6 I want to be number 9!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
To be honest, I saw the trailer of this last year and I LOL'd. I found the title ridiculous, given the story it said on the trailer. We had running jokes about sequels of it saying "I am still number 4" or "I am now number 5". Ever since I just couldn't take this movie seriously. But now you got me curious coz you even made a thread about it. And it's also getting some buzz from my facebook feeds. So I'm definitely curious.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
We had running jokes about sequels of it saying "I am still number 4" or "I am now number 5".
LOL, we made the exact same jokes. :lol: