I am new.

Gadzooks

Registered Member
Welcome me!!

Still getting the feel for this place. Somehow, my post count is off already. Not that it matters really. It just seemed a bit weird. Is there a lot of bashing here? I am a member of another site where it is pretty common. Usually just to people that act pretty idiotic though really.

Anyway, I'll keep poking around the site. I tend to lurk more than post.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Hey, welcome to GF!

Your post count seems off because two of your posts were in Sub Talk, where posts aren't added to your total. Sub Talk is kind of a spam forum.

Most members here are pretty mature so there isn't a lot of bashing.

Anyway, take your coat off and stay a while.

RATTIE

Registered Member
Hello and welcome. :D

I'm still kinda new here too and thought I wouldn't post much, but I think there's something here for everyone and hopefully you will end up posting loads too.

I haven't been bashed yet either.........:shifteyes:..............:lol:

Hope you stay around and look forward to your posts. :cool:

Gadzooks

Registered Member
Thanks guys!

Whoa, you can really keep up with people here. Check their other posts and stuff. I better behave. :p

I tried to PM someone, and it just gave me the option to IM or MSN. I don't have either. Can you just PM right on the site?

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
You seem rather intelligent :) I don't think people are going to bash you often. Except for Constantine. He bashes pretty much anyone. (You know I love you, cons!)

Don't be scared, state your opinion, and stick around. It's pretty fun here
:taz:

Gadzooks

Registered Member
You seem rather intelligent :) I don't think people are going to bash you often. Except for Constantine. He bashes pretty much anyone. (You know I love you, cons!)

Don't be scared, state your opinion, and stick around. It's pretty fun here
:taz:

He probably just thinks he's better than everyone else because of his cool SN. :p