I am new to this Site - Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pokermase32, Apr 25, 2005.

1. pokermase32

pokermase32 New Member

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey welcome! Good to see you here. :)

Feel free to browse around and get lost in the threads. :cool:

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Welcome to the forums, pokermase32

Nice auctions btw

4. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

Welcome to Auction Sightings, pokermase32.

Look around the forums, and enjoy discussing auctions.

5. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Hey, good to see you, glad you could make it. Hope you enjoy, if you have any questions, just ask one of us mod or Admins and we should be able to help you out.

6. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

welcome to the board enjoy yor stay .i must say also those are some great auctions

7. pokermase32

pokermase32 New Member

Thank you so much for all your support - Wow I must be popular lol - I haven't even told you about my auctions yet lol - I have some new ones in the works and I am sure not to disappoint you fellow auctioneers :) I'm still trying to make history - Most viewed and watched in EBAY history. I think the forehead man might be the record for most ever? Anyone have any idea?
    Thanks for the warm welcome though and I look forward to checking out some of your auctions as well!

8. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Hello, nice to meet you....ittss been a long time.....oh oh sorry got caught up in song there! LOL

Glad to have you here, you will learn that this is the BEST place to be on the net uh that is besides Ebay! ;)

WIll check out your auctions as soon as you get to the right level to post them! I'm sure it wont take long!

9. pokermase32

pokermase32 New Member

Mr. Forehead guy - may you make a post for me today regarding my ebay pulse auction?? it ends in three hours! please make an exception or you post it for me.

10. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Ok I had to put you on my watch list! WOW! Your brave! Looks like it has went well too! Good Luck on the remainder of your auction time!