• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I am new & need help with Sports Collectables !!

mart1

Registered Member
Nightsurfer that would be great !! Let me work on the pic when I get off work this pm. How do I find your email addy? You guys & gals are great !! I love this board !!! Hope to get a little more involved later !!!

Hey, I do not know !! When I try to look at the pic, it tells me that I cannot access that page !! I will check on it later !! Must work you know !!!!!

helpisontheway said:
Does the figure look like this? A Danbury figure?

It certainly is similar to this pic, but not exactly like it !! Yours shows a little more detail in the uniform but mine shows a little more in the face !! At least from what I can tell !! Mine also does not have a stand, the bottom of the shoes looks like it may have at one time, stood on something, but there is no residual glue, like it has been broken. !! Yours has a dark belt in front, mine is dark only on the back !! These are minor differences but I am hoping they will help track it down !! What is yours made of ????

Last edited: