I am new home owner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's correct ladies and gentleman, I am a new home owner. Me and my brother got approved for a mortgage and we'll be moving out December 15th, well it's suppose to be ready by then. It's a new house, we'll be the first owners. I'm really excited but I'm also nervous because it's a whole new chapter in my life.

I can't believe it :lol:

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Nice one! Congrats :D

My brother recently bought his first house and he says it's a great feeling. So get out there and start celebrating!!! :p

3. Babe_Ruth

Oh I will be celebrating a lot lol. Also I'll be taking certified checks because I will now be poor. So if your interested let me know and I'll email you my home adress. HAHA just kidding.

But no more hard partying for me in the weekends, since I need to save as much as I can. Well maybe occasionally.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

haha, this is BR we're talking about, you bet he will be celebrating :lol:

Congrats! That's pretty sweeet.

5. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Pics or it didn't happen (actually, I believe it happened - I just want to see pics anyway... ;)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  6. Babe_Ruth

I can't really post pictures right now because it's still getting built, but as soon as we move in I'll make sure to take lots of pictures and show you guys.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Do you get to choose how they build it (like design) or is it something pre determined before you bought it?

Congrats btw.

8. Babe_Ruth

We can make changes if we life, if we want a certain room to be different, or the kitchen or the living room. But that will cost more if we do decide to do that.

We have two appoitments to go choose the color of carpet and all the other stuff. I'm not looking forward to that.

Merci Ysabel :D

9. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

Congrats on your home. May you have wonderful memories in it.

10. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Congrats on the house mate. I myself will be buying one hopefully next year when I more to Adelaide.