• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I am Nang

Dragon

V.I.P.
www.IamNang.com is my website. Most of you already know that I had open heart surgery. A lot of my friends and relatives were wondering how I am doing so this is why I started this to let them and everyone know how I am doing. Till this day, I still can't believe I had heart surgery because it just didn't fell like I had surgery. But the scar on my chest is a reminder that I did.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is a good idea to make that site. It's good to hear that you are doing well. :) Are you going to have to go back anytime soon for a checkup on your recovery?

Dragon

V.I.P.
I will be going in for another check in 6 months. They put me on medication to slow down the leak of the valve. So if the medicine doesn't help then I will probably need another surgery and I hope that is not an option. One surgery is enough.

I've been trying to update my blog for a while now but forgot the password and username but finally got it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introductions 1