I am meeting Trent Reznor (NIN) next Wednesday!!!

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Yes, my idol. I am meeting him next week. :D How you ask?

nin store - Help Eric

I chose the $300 option, then paid $200 on ebay for a show ticket. So worth it! I can't wait! I'll post all about it when I get back, if you guys are interested.

Btw, this is me: :love: :rollin: :dancings: :clap: :punk: :eek:mg: :banana:
I rotate between the different emotions. LOL!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I can feel your excitement. I just got concert tickets to my two favorite bands and I'm filled with joy about "meeting" them. :hyper:

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
That's cool man, Trent really does like doing things a bit differently these days. Maybe you can convince him to not put NIN on hiatus after this tour but I doubt he'd listen.
------
All American Rejects (which I'll be seeing next month) and Green Day (in October). They're both coming to Paris.
When you see my face I hope it gives you hell!

Iz, you are part of the problem! :shake:

Last edited:

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Awww Yay! I am excited for you, since it is obvious how much you like him =) So, I hope you have a super wonderful time (I know you will), and be sure to tell us all about it!!

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Cool. I hope you have fun. Make sure you use protection if you do naughty groupie things with him.
I WISH! He's engaged, though. :( <--sad Jane

Ysabel - I saw Green Day. They are a favorite of mine, too. AWESOME show! Billy Joe is super energetic on stage. You'll have a blast!!

Thanks, everyone! I'm so excited! I'm gonna get him to sign a nice piece of paper with some lyrics and his signature (if I can), and then I may get it tattooed on me. Squeel!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
When you see my face I hope it gives you hell!

Iz, you are part of the problem! :shake:
When you walk my way hope it gives you hell!

Ysabel - I saw Green Day. They are a favorite of mine, too. AWESOME show! Billy Joe is super energetic on stage. You'll have a blast!!

Thanks, everyone! I'm so excited! I'm gonna get him to sign a nice piece of paper with some lyrics and his signature (if I can), and then I may get it tattooed on me. Squeel!
Yeah, I'm really excited too. I heard they're great live.

What else are you bringing for the concert? Some other items you want signed? Oh and don't miss out on the photo opportunity!