• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I am mad at:

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
And yeah man Stevez. There's really only one place that ranting about that kind of stuff is fully appropriate for. Can anybody say.... "Springer"??? :p

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Blow me Vega, that wasn't funny at all.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
meh... thought I'd try.

But anyhow, I hope that situation is getting along ok for you. If you want to talk about it sometime, I can get on AIM. Again, sorry about it. I never had girl problems like that before, so I don't know, but I know about family problems and I know how depressing they could be. :(

ltk9492

Registered Member
yeah i mad too. girls, just remember that they are always right, and you can't understand them.

yooperchick

Registered Member
ltk9492 said:
yeah i mad too. girls, just remember that they are always right, and you can't understand them.
Men always claim to be right as well, but women are just a little more vocal about it I think (most of the time).

I never argue with my man. I always lose. I just give the silent treatment and fight that way. He's a master debater. :)

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
madgamer said:
Men always claim to be right as well, but women are just a little more vocal about it I think (most of the time).
It's been my experience that women always think they're right but will never say so when they should, and instead they wait for ever and ever and ever until the moment in which everything's against the person and they're at they're weakest, and THEN they will actually take a cheap shot by saying something and pretend like they were somehow better all along, when in fact most of the time that is far from the case.

.... and these women, would be the reason why the word "bitch" was created.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
ltk9492 said:
We are all missing the point....The point is ltk9492 has some type of interraction with girls. Now, THATS what I find hard to believe:-o

I think also its a mixture of both guys and girls who argue, get all bitchy, and always think they are rights. Actually, there is no thinking about it, I know Im right.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Women are way more synnical than men, we're very obvious about what we do and are going to do. You can almost never predict what a female is going to do next.