i am mad at one of my friends, what to do?

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by ma2941, Jul 6, 2009.

1. ma2941

ma2941 New Member

my friend is kind enough, but when he is with girls he begins to make me unconfortable:cry: I don`t want to tell him this because then i will be the guy who "cares", but maybe shud tell him? what shud i do?

2. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Uncomfortable how? Does he make fun of you while around girls? Or does he treat them bad?

If he makes fun of you, just say "Bros before Hoes."

If he is treating them bad tell him he is a dick or you will kick his ass.

3. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Yeah, it would kind of help if you want real advice to clarify.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

So he acts differently when he's around girls.. well that's quite common I suppose. If it's making you uncomfortable then you should speak up or you'll just become miserable. Maybe try to do it in a light-hearted way though, because it's much easier said than done.

Tucker likes this.
  5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Have you got feelings for your friend or something? From what you've said it sounds like jealousy.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

It's funny how we all took this in a different way since there wasn't much explanation. I took it as...he gets sickly lovey dovey with girls.

We need some clarification to the OP!

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Just punch him on the face.

Srsly now, like Anita said, the OP leaves for different interpretations. The way I understood it, he acts like a jerk when you guys are with girls, but when you're alone he's nicer to you. Is that it? If so, then tell him about it and give examples. Maybe he's not aware.

Bliss likes this.
  8. Arcadoc

Arcadoc Registered Member

It would also help to know your age, and that of your friend. That way we can have a better idea of what kind of "feelings" you may be dealing with.

9. Quebedeau

Quebedeau Registered Member

Its hard to understand in what way he makes you feel uncomfortable.
    tell us...

When you two are alone, How does he act
    When you two are around other guy friends how does he act
    and when he is with females with u how does he act.