I am Jason I live in North United States of America

Questions for the forum here:

#1: Are links allowed in signatures?

#2: Are members allowed to upload Game Maker/Zelda Classic/Others tutorials, quests, examples etc. even to help members out or no?

#3: Same as #2 except in Private Messages, comments, electronic (e- or e) mails etc.

#4: Who here loves/likes unsweetened tea? I lllooooooovvvvveeeeeeeeee unsweetened Iced Tea and unsweetened hot tea.

#5: Is flaming allowed "anywhere" on the forums?

I will tell about myself in next post.

ancredelamour

Registered Member
being from "north uniced states of america" does this make you a "yank"?

who says "unsweetned hot tea"? besides you?! but myself, i am a fan of this stuff.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.

#2: Are members allowed to upload Game Maker/Zelda Classic/Others tutorials, quests, examples etc. even to help members out or no?

#3: Same as #2 except in Private Messages, comments, electronic (e- or e) mails etc.

#4: Who here loves/likes unsweetened tea? I lllooooooovvvvveeeeeeeeee unsweetened Iced Tea and unsweetened hot tea.

I will tell about myself in next post.
I'm really not sure exactly what you're asking about on 2 and 3 so I'll let someone else answer it for you.

1. That all depends on what you're linking to, don't advertise for other sites though, putting up a youtube link or a link to your facebook or something is fine though.

5. No absolutely not.

How I found this site out: Google Search Engine

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) games I love to play (8 will be listed):

Crystallis, Dragon Warrior series, Metroid, Mega Man series, Super Mario series, Karnov, Kirby series, Contra series.

Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) game I love to play (7 will be listed): Mega Man 7, Mega Man X series, Contra series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) series, Breath of Fire series,
Final Fantasy Series, Super Mario Series.

Hobbies: Zelda Classic 2.10, Game Maker 7.0 unregistered, reading The King James Version of The Holy Bible etc.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Welcome.

No flaming allowed unfortunately, although it hasn't stopped many of us before!!

Enjoy your stay and keep within the General Forum guidelines.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.

Yes, just not for new members because too many spammers were doing that.

I don't see why not. Would there be a reason we wouldn't want to allow that? I'm not 100% sure what you are talking about though.

Again, I'm not familiar with the terms so I'm not positive what you are asking.

I like it all. ;)

Flaming isn't really allowed anywhere, however if you post in Sub-Talk here you'll be able to get away with much more sarcasm and more random remarks than you would in other places on the forum.

Welcome. :cool: