I am Jason I live in North United States of America

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SuperMarioFan777, Dec 10, 2008.

1. SuperMarioFan777

SuperMarioFan777 New Member

Questions for the forum here:

#1: Are links allowed in signatures?

#2: Are members allowed to upload Game Maker/Zelda Classic/Others tutorials, quests, examples etc. even to help members out or no?

#3: Same as #2 except in Private Messages, comments, electronic (e- or e) mails etc.

#4: Who here loves/likes unsweetened tea? I lllooooooovvvvveeeeeeeeee unsweetened Iced Tea and unsweetened hot tea.

#5: Is flaming allowed "anywhere" on the forums?

I will tell about myself in next post.

2. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

being from "north uniced states of america" does this make you a "yank"?

who says "unsweetned hot tea"? besides you?! but myself, i am a fan of this stuff.

3. SuperMarioFan777

What is a yank? Do you mean yankees fan?

4. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

no i mean.. a yank. you know "the yankees are coming!"
    haha, i dont know! its a term from history!

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I'm really not sure exactly what you're asking about on 2 and 3 so I'll let someone else answer it for you.

1. That all depends on what you're linking to, don't advertise for other sites though, putting up a youtube link or a link to your facebook or something is fine though.

5. No absolutely not.

6. SuperMarioFan777

How I found this site out: Google Search Engine

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) games I love to play (8 will be listed):

Crystallis, Dragon Warrior series, Metroid, Mega Man series, Super Mario series, Karnov, Kirby series, Contra series.

Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) game I love to play (7 will be listed): Mega Man 7, Mega Man X series, Contra series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) series, Breath of Fire series,
    Final Fantasy Series, Super Mario Series.

Hobbies: Zelda Classic 2.10, Game Maker 7.0 unregistered, reading The King James Version of The Holy Bible etc.

7. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome.

No flaming allowed unfortunately, although it hasn't stopped many of us before!!

Enjoy your stay and keep within the General Forum guidelines.

8. whateverdude_09

whateverdude_09 Registered Member

whereabouts in the northern U.S? i live in Virginia...which isnt considered the "north".

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yes, just not for new members because too many spammers were doing that.

I don't see why not. Would there be a reason we wouldn't want to allow that? I'm not 100% sure what you are talking about though.

Again, I'm not familiar with the terms so I'm not positive what you are asking.

I like it all. ;)

Flaming isn't really allowed anywhere, however if you post in Sub-Talk here you'll be able to get away with much more sarcasm and more random remarks than you would in other places on the forum.

Welcome. :cool:

10. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I am George and I live in the same country at you.

We should hook up sometime.

dave 2.0???