I am Jason from Mountain Time Zone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Britannianhero4, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Britannianhero4

Britannianhero4 New Member

Most favorite ROCKY movie: ROCKY V

I like to make up my own Megaman type bosses (Weaknesses either Private Message me for them or I will post them later or both):

Cutler Man
    Chocolate Man
    Dauschand Man
    Man Man
    Circuit Breaker Man
    Apple Man
    Electricity Man
    Vine Man

I like to make up my own Megaman X type of bosses (Weaknesses either PM me for them or I will post them later or both):

Meteor Meowsh
    Burn Barracuda
    Choco Lizard
    Dungeon Dauschand
    Train Turtle
    Cutler Octopus
    Frost Jaguar
    Lightning Frog
    Satellite Mosquito
    Slash Heather (A Heather is a weed and a name in this case it is a weed-plant boss)

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Greetings!

Let me take care of these guys 1v1. I'll eat them.... beat them both. >.>

3. Britannianhero4

Thank you for welcoming me!

Now more about me I use Zelda Classic 2.10 even on Windows Vista (Right click Zelda Classicv2.10w and click on Run as Administrator for ZC 2.10 to work on Windows Vista), I use Game Maker 7.0 unregistered.

Questions about the rules.

#1: Is posting Game Maker Examples allowed even if it is to help those whom ask for it (say host-a-net for examples)?

#2: Are links allowed in signatures?

#3: In link dump what types of links are not allowed (say forum links for example)?

#4: Is posting YouTube videos allowed like say if I beat 100% Through The Fire and The Flames on Hyperspeed 5 EXPERT mode (do you believe this is possible to do?) or still no?

Just asking to make sure I stay within the rules and not out of them :)

4. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

welcome.

thats an...interesting first post

5. Britannianhero4

Cool Thank you.

Atreyu what is making you angry? Just curious.

Anyways BOT

I have a few (IV) Questions:

#1: Is posting host-a-net Game Maker/Zelda Classic examples allowed even if it is to help member(s)/other(s)?

#2: In Link Dump what links are not allowed (Say Forum Links for example)?

#3: Is posting YouTube video(s) allowed even if say I beat Through The Fire and The Flames on Hyperspeed 5 EXPERT mode on Guitar Hero III and I record and upload it on YouTube would linking to/posting the video(s) be allowed?

#4: Do you think on Guitar Hero III Hyperspeed 5 Through The Fire and The Flames by DRAGONFORCE on EXPERT (Guitar Hero III is for PlayStation 2) I can beat it 100%? I am not an expert yet but should be an EXPERT one day though :)

6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

How old are you?

7. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Long story.

#1, I don't know sorry

#2 rules

#3 I don't see why not

#4 uhh. Sure why not.

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome. As for link dumb it's not "spam" dump. Personal sites are discouraged unless you're an active member. Otherwise it's mostly for cool videos or pictures you find on the web.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I'm a huge Rocky fan, the fourth one is by far my favorite. I'm sure your going to enjoy yourself here, we have great members and great discussions.