I am in a little pickle...

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by generalblue, Sep 4, 2010.

1. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I am in a crappy dilemma. I have been kind of talking to two different girls as of late and I like both of them. Well my birthday came up and I invited one of the girls the to the comedy show for my birthday. She called me up stating that she couldn't make it but she will meet me at the bar afterwards. Well the show ended and I called her to see if she was at the bar and she said yes she is. So I walk into the bar, and the first thing I saw was her making out with another dude and to top it off I see the other girl that I have been talking to crying her eyes out because she liked him.

I made a choice at the show that I was going to choose the girl that was crying at the bar because I already knew she was testing the waters with me and him and she was completley honest on where we stood. The next night we met up and talked about it but it was very ackward. I don't know what to do, my gut feeling is telling me to go for her now, but I also feel that I might need to give her some space too because I know how she exactly feels. Any advice?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, you were both kind of shot down, right? Life is born out of death they say, not to put it so morbidly. I mean, you liked the girl, she liked the guy, now you're both shit out of luck. Be the friend that each of you need and you never know what might grow out of it. Take risks now or regret later, right?

3. konboye

konboye Registered Member

Giving her space won't make her feel better, you need to make a pitch. Tell her how you feel and get it over with already. It won't kill you, I know your heart is racing already but you gotta do it. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Man the fuck up.

4. Mr-Smith

Mr-Smith Registered Member

In some ways I agree.
    No guy can really understand how a womans mind works. She might be wanting space and time, but konboye is right, build the courage and tell her how you feel. Don't push too hard, just make your feelings known and maybe arrange some sort of date. You seemed to make the right choice in the bar that night, I'm sure you'll make the right choice again.

5. generalblue

Going to tell her tonight after work at the same bar. I am not going to force anything I am just going to ask her if she wants to talk about it and I hope that she does want to talk and then I am going to tell her. Not going to force anything.

6. konboye

konboye Registered Member

Dude, not at a bar. Ask the ladies on this forum, they will tell you its a no-no.

7. generalblue

Shit! Thanks for the advice almost made a mistake. Thanks!:D

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Wait, what's wrong with a bar? I mean, he didn't say behind the 7-11 dumpster. A bar is a public place where people unwind and enjoy themselves. Why wouldn't it be a comfortable atmosphere? Now, it certainly depends on the bar so generalblue I'd say it's your call here.

9. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

This.

Bars are friendly atmosphere's where (if it's somewhere you both go often) you can relax and see the calmer less tense side of each other.

Good luck but I'll be honest I wouldn't go jumping into anything with her just yet especially until you're no longer just the second choice.

Girls love a guy who has some swagger ;)

10. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

Again to echo: This.

I met my current boyfriend at a bar and we have been inseparable ever since. We live together now and have been together 7 months.