I am here to stay

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DextersPlace, Jul 21, 2008.

1. DextersPlace

DextersPlace Registered Member

Just a quick into to myself. I am a 24 year old single college student living in utah. I am studying exercise science. I am a huge movie fan and can't wait to go see the New batman tonight. I would have gone on the weekend but I worked. I manage the local pizza hut and I hate it. I also deliver pizza's part time and I love that job. talk about easy money. Well that is the short and sweet into and hope to get to know more people here.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Hi DextersPlace, welcome to the forum. There are a lot of Batman fans here, so I'm sure you'll fine some interesting topics about the movie.

Blueyes likes this.
  3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Welcome to GF. I hope to see you around.

Blueyes likes this.
  4. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Hiya Dexter.. Um also here in SLC. What colledge are you attending?
    And how did you like the good ol' cost of living increase along with the delivery compensation deduction? Sure as hell pissed my friend off that works for Pizza Hut since overall it screwed his wage over.

Blueyes likes this.
  5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hello there! Welcome to Gf, enjoy!

6. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

:welcome:

im sure you will like it here, theres always something to talk about

Mirage likes this.
  7. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Hello there, sir.

Make sure you do stick around.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I cant wait to hear what you have to say about the new Batman, Im sure your going to enjoy it very much, because it seems that everyone that I've talked to loved the movie. So enjoy yourself and I'm hopeful that your title is correct and that your here to stay.

Major likes this.
  9. BarneyL

BarneyL Registered Member

Hey there Jeff - glad your real name's not Dexter cuz then I'd have to ask if you have a laboratory (love that cartoon) and then you'd ask if I'm a dinosaur and it would just go downhill from there;)

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Haha what are you talking about. That show is less than 10 years old. I'd bet that most people here who ever watched Cartoon Network know about it. :D