I am here to stay

DextersPlace

Registered Member
Just a quick into to myself. I am a 24 year old single college student living in utah. I am studying exercise science. I am a huge movie fan and can't wait to go see the New batman tonight. I would have gone on the weekend but I worked. I manage the local pizza hut and I hate it. I also deliver pizza's part time and I love that job. talk about easy money. Well that is the short and sweet into and hope to get to know more people here.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Hiya Dexter.. Um also here in SLC. What colledge are you attending?
And how did you like the good ol' cost of living increase along with the delivery compensation deduction? Sure as hell pissed my friend off that works for Pizza Hut since overall it screwed his wage over.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I cant wait to hear what you have to say about the new Batman, Im sure your going to enjoy it very much, because it seems that everyone that I've talked to loved the movie. So enjoy yourself and I'm hopeful that your title is correct and that your here to stay.

BarneyL

Registered Member
Hey there Jeff - glad your real name's not Dexter cuz then I'd have to ask if you have a laboratory (love that cartoon) and then you'd ask if I'm a dinosaur and it would just go downhill from there;)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey there Jeff - glad your real name's not Dexter cuz then I'd have to ask if you have a laboratory (love that cartoon) and then you'd ask if I'm a dinosaur and it would just go downhill from there;)
Haha what are you talking about. That show is less than 10 years old. I'd bet that most people here who ever watched Cartoon Network know about it. :D