• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I am having a Hard time believing the Pulse is fixed...

TGirl

Registered Member
Yeah what I said up there ^^^^ I mean if you look most of them do not have counters...and if they do they are not powered by Andale...they are some other clicker...With an outrages amounts of clicks and are not even that good of a auction to have that many....

Anyone else feel this way?

rheaman

Registered Member
I got a nickle that says if they "fix" the problem, somebody will figure a way to circumvent it. I'd like to figure out how how to zap NPB's

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
rheaman said:
I got a nickle that says if they "fix" the problem, somebody will figure a way to circumvent it. I'd like to figure out how how to zap NPB's

Hmmm me too! I got a NPB on my cell phone. Filed a complaint yesterday so playing the waiting game with ebay now....

Julie

Registered Member
TGirl said:
Yeah what I said up there ^^^^ I mean if you look most of them do not have counters...and if they do they are not powered by Andale...they are some other clicker...With an outrages amounts of clicks and are not even that good of a auction to have that many....

Anyone else feel this way?
ME! :::Waving hand high in the air:::
Yeah, over here!! That's better!

Yes, I feel the same way as you. Seems there's other cheating options going on. :tough:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Oh yeah, they are still cheating!! Let's see, there is an auction on the pulse right now with less than 800 views....oh PLEASE!!!! Like they made it there honestly!
The item in the #2 spot looks very-very familiar to me...yup, another cheater...like we wouldn't remember that auction, even though it's under a different name! :hmph: