• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I am handsome.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
What happens when your team mate's knee connects with your head. Much more bruised now actually. Can't feel my upper lip and my temple.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
holy shit buddy! that looks painful. did you get a concussion? hows the eye? I took an elbow to the eye once, and my face was in similiar condition. I remember I couldn't see outta that eye for like 2 days.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Whoa dude, that is some serious bruiseage. I bet it hurts like hell but you look totally tough and manly right now. :nod:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Looks like a mug shot. Hope you're OK.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Dayum, what sport was you playing?
Aussie Rules

holy shit buddy! that looks painful. did you get a concussion? hows the eye? I took an elbow to the eye once, and my face was in similiar condition. I remember I couldn't see outta that eye for like 2 days.
Yeah, passed out for a good 2-3 minutes. They brought the stretcher out and I had too much pride so I hobbled off the field lol

Whoa dude, that is some serious bruiseage. I bet it hurts like hell but you look totally tough and manly right now. :nod:
It only hurt when I got hit but past 2-3 days, it hasn't been hurting. Just swelling up.

Jesus Aleks, are you ok?
All good now :) Just bruised

Looks like a mug shot. Hope you're OK.
Tah. :)

Don't let him do this to you. Get your things together and check in to a shelter.
I know, I know. :(