I am Emo

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Tan, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Tan

Tan Guest

"My heart is black, black like coal, my love spiraling into a deep dark abyss, my hope is only yet dispair in its futile attempt to show itself, I'm further loss in the dark forces I call my life, I am the tear that will never be shed, the cold lie that is my friends only yet to cause me pain, my soul is foregotten"

wrote it myself, I think its deep, no one understands me... I'm going to cry in my room now

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

That's the longest run-on sentence I've ever read.

Hoosier.

3. Tan

Tan Guest

you just dont understand me. no one does.

4. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I understand the sentiment. I think the structure of the poem is way off. That's all.

Hoosier.

5. Tan

Tan Guest

Life is like a dark abyss

6. Omega

Omega Ω

I write poems the best when I am crying my eyes out and cannot see the paper. When I finely chock down my depression, I look down and I can barely make out my own writing. The paper is dotted with my own tears, blurring the ink from my pen. Wow I should write a poem about that but, I am happy right now.

Tan just don't kill yourself :( I will miss your graphic work :(

Feel better man

7. I'm sorry for you, you've just been sucked into a bunch of MTV BS. No one is born emo, you made yourself that and absorb in self pity. Look at these guys it's not a wonder why they get picked on with pants tighter than your sister and wearing makeup with that horrible haircut. Not to mention the music which sounds like a 5 year old crying to his mommy. I hate to sound like an asshole, but sometimes the truth needs to be said and you need to wake up. Emo is a fad and a very horrible one at that. It's like a hybrid of glam rock and gothic culture. It goes out of it's way to piss people off and annoy them. I suggest be yourself and quit trying to follow some stupid fad.

8. Tan

Tan Guest

a dark dark dark abyss

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Buddy, I don't want to sound mean or anything but get over yourself. Trust me people do understand you, it's that you dont see it. Now I don't know you personally, but I know a little about you because you have been on these forums for awhile. And personally I believe that people that are emo, is just a phase, and some people are emo for longer then others. But I am sure that your going to get over this. It seems that basketball is your love. Maybe that is the answer. Sounds weird but you never know.

10. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit