I am Dark Omega

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Omega, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

Well If you have not noticed your F**king stupid, here at Fusion Central we have had a bit of a spamming flood as of late. I use to be a kind and caring person but, not any more all this spam has ate away at my heart long unuff. All the good light has left and I have transformed into a newbie killing machine! I am Dark Omega my heart and soul taking over by spam. I will destroy all spamming newbs. So beware all you Spam loving newbies!

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

uh oh...wear cups cause he goes for groind!

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

LOl

I am so scared..*shivers*

I got my username changed to DRXX...Which mean...DR.Sex

LOL..nah..It stands for DivacRoxx

4. Blur

Blur iPimp

ya gj sex is usually represented with three x's lol

5. Omega

Omega Ω

You are a fucking stupid ass Newbie that cannot make an intelligent post if your sad life depended on it. Your a little bitch and no body cares about your stiupid little name change. Go read the fucking rules ass wipe!

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

oh noes. lol

well it is legal and fair game in sub talk. as mentioned by the forum description :O

u gonna take that lying down drxx??? U BETTER GETTM

7. Vidic15

I already did...It says "Please Piss Dark Omega off, After you do that, read his posts and say you have a DUMB username, that will piss him off"

You have a dumb username

You are DARK ASS

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

lmao he said your ass was dark. lmaooooooo

9. Vidic15

The Dark ASS doesnt have a comeback...I tho u were mean..CMon..I am waiting

10. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Don't tempt fate...or something like that, DRXX.

Omega, i know spamming can be a right bitch to deal with but all forums get it; you just have to learn to live with sorting it out.

In other words: stop your cry baby bitching, get a life and deal with it. The rest of the forum members have to put up with it too.