I am Dark Omega

Well If you have not noticed your F**king stupid, here at Fusion Central we have had a bit of a spamming flood as of late. I use to be a kind and caring person but, not any more all this spam has ate away at my heart long unuff. All the good light has left and I have transformed into a newbie killing machine! I am Dark Omega my heart and soul taking over by spam. I will destroy all spamming newbs. So beware all you Spam loving newbies!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
LOl

I am so scared..*shivers*

I got my username changed to DRXX...Which mean...DR.Sex

LOL..nah..It stands for DivacRoxx

DRXX said:
LOl

I am so scared..*shivers*

I got my username changed to DRXX...Which mean...DR.Sex

LOL..nah..It stands for DivacRoxx
You are a fucking stupid ass Newbie that cannot make an intelligent post if your sad life depended on it. Your a little bitch and no body cares about your stiupid little name change. Go read the fucking rules ass wipe!

oh noes. lol

well it is legal and fair game in sub talk. as mentioned by the forum description :O

u gonna take that lying down drxx??? U BETTER GETTM

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I already did...It says "Please Piss Dark Omega off, After you do that, read his posts and say you have a DUMB username, that will piss him off"

You have a dumb username

You are DARK ASS

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Don't tempt fate...or something like that, DRXX.

Omega, i know spamming can be a right bitch to deal with but all forums get it; you just have to learn to live with sorting it out.

In other words: stop your cry baby bitching, get a life and deal with it. The rest of the forum members have to put up with it too.