I am confused

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Texilt, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Texilt

Texilt New Member

Ok people, I need help. I am very confused about this. I am a male. For my entire life I have been straight, until recently. I became friends with someone and learnt more about them and realized that they were homosexual, which I didn't really think about it much. One day I just couldn't stop thinking about that person, and every time I did I would blush and get that stomach ache type feeling. Only thing is that I can only think about him, and not any other guy, but, I can still think about other girls, I am still confused about this. Any help?

2. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Maybe you are bisexual. ??? Only you know for sure. I know of plenty people who are 'gay', but only for one person in their lives. I'd say, life is short...go with your gut. :)

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

From what I've read there, you're bisexual.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Do you have sexual feelings for this person when you think about them? You may not be bi, you might just be curious. If you've never thought about that before then it's probably just new to you. I'm not saying go and sleep with this person but speak to them about what you're feeling.