I am complete!

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by SithZombree, Aug 29, 2010.

1. SithZombree

SithZombree Registered Member

My 4yr old son recently took interest in Star Wars. So, I felt the obligation to buy him a Lego's Star Wars set. Now I don't feel weird to buy Lego's at the age of 24.

NOTE: My son had NO participation in the contruction of the Lego X-wing. His Loss.

I LOVE revisiting my childhood memories with my son. GREAT excuse to buy action figures as well :D

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

So..wait. You're 24 and you have a 4 year old that shares your old interests?

That's awesome. My 4 year old little girl loves to watch Futurama with me.

3. SithZombree

Ohhh man Halloween can't come fast enough. Anakin and Luke? maybe. Jango and Boba? MOS DEF!

4. Doc

Halloween isn't very big where I live. I think I get five kids all night.

5. Vixen

Vixen Registered Member

I never had any childhood loves, probably because I never had much of a childhood.

Plus, I don't have kds lol.

6. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Pssh - there are plenty of fully grown men who do stuff with Legos. And more who would if they had the time/money.

7. SithZombree

That is true, they also can not be within 200feet of a school, chuck e cheese,or toys r us.

8. Doc

...I built a computer out of legos a few years ago.

9. Jeremy

Jeremy Registered Member

Legos are for everyone. I don't care what anyone says. They are the epitome of all ages toy.

Also, congrats on the awesome kid. If I ever have a kid who doesn't like Legos I'll put it up for adoption.