• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I am back...

Teorropy

Well, I not exactly new here, but I have been gone for a very long time, I figured it was about time to come back and caught up with some very old friends of mine, namely Hybrix.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome back! I'm guessing from your join date that we may have never crossed paths; but I can tell from your Avatar that we'll be getting along just fine...Serenity Now!

For those that don't know you, could you tell us a little about yourself? What you do, hobbies/interests, etc?

Enjoy your epic return!

Teorropy

I am an avid video game player, but that is on the side burner at the moment to finish up my degree in business and management, married with an 8 yr old which Hybrix calls her "little fella". Been married for almost nine years. Have an awesome set of wheels. .... let me think about it some more....

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Who's Hybrix? If he's someone on this forum, he probably needs to make an introduction thread much like this one for those of us who don't know him. :lol:

Welcome back Gnopo. I hope you stick around this time.

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I am an avid video game player, but that is on the side burner at the moment to finish up my degree in business and management, married with an 8 yr old which Hybrix calls her "little fella". Been married for almost nine years. Have an awesome set of wheels. .... let me think about it some more....
I'm a gamer myself; what kinds do you enjoy?

Congrats on 9 years of marriage and on "little fella."

Teorropy

I play on the 360 some, mainly first person shooters, Halo recon, black ops, and then my big boy at the moment is the computer, LOTR (Lord of the Rings Online).

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I play on the 360 some, mainly first person shooters, Halo recon, black ops, and then my big boy at the moment is the computer, LOTR (Lord of the Rings Online).
I bought LOTRO when it first came out but never played it much...is it free now? Or am I imagining having read that?

I'm a 360 gentleman myself.

Anyway, don't want to stray too far off-topic!

What kind of things did you like discussing here on the forum?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, good to see you again bro! I tried calling you a while back but I think you got a new number. PM it to me or send it on Facebook! We'll have to catch up!

Good to hear the little fella is doing well! :lol:

dDave

V.I.P.
Dude! What's up Gnopostopi?!!

I haven't seen you around here in forever!

I see that you're still sporting the Summer of George! :lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Welcome back, dude. Always good to have more pre-merge GFers around here. There aren't many of them.