• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I am back......

trees

Registered Member
Hi! Just wanted to say hello to all while I catch up on all the new things on here, I have been away for a few days, but I am glad to be back! Nice to see more members in here! :grin:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Yeah like tater said. where did you go ? Did you have fun? And did you bring us any presents? :lol: :lol: :lol:

trees

Registered Member
Well I just was busy going to off line auctions and things, just life, family and all, poped in and out once in a while, but didnt have time to read much, or post anything..........
I am still trying to think of a one of a kind, that might spark someones interest enough to maybe send a hint to the news or something, but like I always say, "I aint holding my breath".....................
anyway, it is good to have a few minutes to chat!

Oh, and no presents! My children already beg enough of my stuff off of me, that I dont get any profit!

Last edited: