I Am A Womanizer (Situation Updated)

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Italiano, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

For the past few months I've had an interesting situation.

In September I met this girl named Faith. We started seeing each other on a "friends with benefits" basis. She didn't want a relationship and neither did I. So we were on the same page.

A month later I met this girl named Jenn. We started seeing each other on a "friends with benefits" basis. She didn't want a relationship and neither did I. So we were on the same page.

For the past few months I've been seeing two women, Faith and Jenn. They both know about each other and where we all stand on relationships.

Let me make this perfectly clear. I am not condoning this behavior or womanizing in any fashion. I'm not saying I don't enjoy seeing two women. They're both really fun people and I like spending time with them when I get the chance. I have been 100% honest with them on everything; my intentions, emotions, etc. They know where I stand and what future may lie or not.

I also don't use the word "Womanizing" in the sense to stroke my ego. I simply use it in the sense that I'm seeing multiple women in a sexual fashion.

I guess what I'm asking is your opinion on my situation, because I know it's not something most would accept. I'm not setting up a poll because I'd like to hope that I'm an exception to the common tone of womanizing.

Your turn.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008

2. lavin

lavin Registered Member

what do you do when you feel like love making??

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Well the fact that you've been completely honest with both of them. They both know about each either and all 3 of you are basically in the same situation.

I don't see a problem with it. It's not something I personally would do, at least I don't believe I would.

If they don't have a problem with it, then it should be fine.

4. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

I guess I'm not sure exactly what your asking...

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Now I have Britney Spears' song in my head. :lol:

I think you've been pretty much honest about what you expect from them and what you can provide in the "relationship" and they have accepted that. At the same time, I don't think they want any commitments either so the set up works for them. I don't think anything is wrong with your situation. Womanizing is mostly negative when it involves faking your emotions to collect women (or have them stay with you) and at least of them ends up getting hurt by the betrayal or lack of focus on them.

6. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't think it is 'womanizing' if they both know about your other relationship.

'Womanizing' is on the basis of when it's done behind peoples back.

You're just having two open relationships, which is okay as long as nobody gets hurt.

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I don't see a problem with it your single, young and not married. I wouldnt call it womanizing either since it sounds like nothing is really done behind the back.

I've taken the don't ask don't tell approach when it comes to women...

However, you will get yourself in trouble with this if it continues for a few more months...one of them is bound to become attached or you will be attached to one of them...then it will get messy.

I say you have another 2 months of this tops and as little time as 3 weeks before it happens (depends how frequently you see them).

Sim likes this.
  8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I agree, as long as you're honest and everyone knows where they stand, I don't see a problem with it. But like Swift said, make sure you keep making sure you're all on the same page, because it's pretty likely that someone will get attached at some point.

Sim likes this.
  9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Well dude you know you can always come to me if you need anything, but I think Swift hit the nail on it's proverbial head. As long as everyone remains on the same page, it's fine. Someone is bound to get attached or begin having emotions, it's just natural so make sure that at the first sign of that sort of business, you take care of it.

I think you've used the term womanizer kind of wrong though. A womanizer is someone who just sleeps around and basically toys with women rather than you, who actually went through the proper steps of making your intentions clear and honest. I know you get down on yourself sometimes dude, but this is not a good reason to.

10. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Well, Swift, Jeanie, Con, you guys called it.

Turns out one of the girls lied to me. She was attached to me from the very beginning apparently and crash and burn was inevitable.

Me and her are no longer on speaking terms because she thinks that the only way for her to get over me is to put as much distance between us as possible. Her decision. I wish there was a way me and her could still communicate and stay as friends, but with the way she's handled the situation and what she explained to me, that's not an option.

If people want me to go into details, let me know... There's quite a few...