I Am A Hypocrit

SithZombree

Registered Member
Someone recently pointed out to me that I am very "racist" but I don't date American girls. :lol: I can't help that they are boring :D

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
What is it about American girls that you don't like? We're not all the same, you know. (well, I'm not a "girl", but that's beside the point)
------
oh also, that's not "racist" - American is not a race. But I'm sure you knew that. :D

Last edited:

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I've never met a European woman in the flesh, but the European women on here seem rather fun. But you never can be sure until you meet one in the flesh?

I've met Asian girls but their style tend to put me off...... Does that make me racist? no.

SithZombree

Registered Member
I don't know, I think it's just that I like different cultures. Plus it's something new. My current gf is from Morocco, so everything I do and everything she does requires explaining, culturely. It's fun. And it's kinda of hot when she cusses me out in Arabic or French :D
------
I've never met a European woman in the flesh, but the European women on here seem rather fun. But you never can be sure until you meet one in the flesh?

I've met Asian girls but their style tend to put me off...... Does that make me racist? no.
Yeah, I went through my "yellow fever" phase. That didn't last too long. And European women ARE fun.

Last edited:

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I don't know, I think it's just that I like different cultures. Plus it's something new. My current gf is from Morocco, so everything I do and everything she does requires explaining, culturely. It's fun. And it's kinda of hot when she cusses me out in Arabic or French :D
------

Yeah, I went through my "yellow fever" phase. That didn't last too long. And European women ARE fun.
Its not like American women aren't fun. I've met plenty who are. i hangout with a few too.

MiloIsYum

Registered Member
American isn't a race, it's a nationality. I would put it more under the 'Discrimination' pile, rather than 'Racism'. Having said that, I don't think it's discrimination (or racist) to have a type. Everybody has their preferences. You like what you like, can't be helped.