I Am A Hypocrit

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by SithZombree, Aug 29, 2010.

1. SithZombree

SithZombree Registered Member

Someone recently pointed out to me that I am very "racist" but I don't date American girls. :lol: I can't help that they are boring :D

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I dont think that makes you a hypocrite, just picky

3. SithZombree

THATS WHAT I SAID! I can't help it. Annnnnnd apparently this message was too short to submit, hence this last sentence.

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

What is it about American girls that you don't like? We're not all the same, you know. (well, I'm not a "girl", but that's beside the point)
    ------
    oh also, that's not "racist" - American is not a race. But I'm sure you knew that. :D

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  5. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

I've never met a European woman in the flesh, but the European women on here seem rather fun. But you never can be sure until you meet one in the flesh?

I've met Asian girls but their style tend to put me off...... Does that make me racist? no.

6. SithZombree

I don't know, I think it's just that I like different cultures. Plus it's something new. My current gf is from Morocco, so everything I do and everything she does requires explaining, culturely. It's fun. And it's kinda of hot when she cusses me out in Arabic or French :D
    ------
    Yeah, I went through my "yellow fever" phase. That didn't last too long. And European women ARE fun.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  7. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Its not like American women aren't fun. I've met plenty who are. i hangout with a few too.

8. SithZombree

They are fun, but it gets old. I am one who always needs something new.

9. MiloIsYum

MiloIsYum Registered Member

American isn't a race, it's a nationality. I would put it more under the 'Discrimination' pile, rather than 'Racism'. Having said that, I don't think it's discrimination (or racist) to have a type. Everybody has their preferences. You like what you like, can't be helped.

10. SithZombree

Yes, I am aware of that American is not a race. I was simply illustrating the intelligence level of the douche that made the comment to me.

Jeanie likes this.