• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I Almost Messed Up!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I got an email this morning from what I thought was Ebay and it said my account had been suspended and I needed to update my info to get it reinstated. I ALMOST filled it out, but instead thought I would wait till I got back from my doctors appointment. I was thinking since I am late paying my fees this time it was because of that. Well later on it hit me that this was a scam email! I sure am glad I waited on filling that out!

Everyone better be very carefull of stuff they get in their email!

Yes I sent it to [email protected]

TGirl

Registered Member
Yeah I get those ALL the time...but I send mine to [email protected] heheheh ahahaha BAhahahah

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Lorak27 said:
I get these too from eBay but I get even more from Paypal. You can send those to [email protected]. I think spoof is kind of a mild term for what these people are doing.
Mild? Oh, yes mild.
Why don't they have an email addy,

getinheresucker&letusstealyour$$identity&[email protected] ?

Now THAT would be fitting! But I guess [email protected] is easier!

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahahah BAhahahahahah ok now that is funny

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
OMG hehehehehehe they could even short it to [email protected] ya know?

Lorak27

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Mild? Oh, yes mild.
Why don't they have an email addy,

getinheresucker&letusstealyour$$identity&[email protected] ?

Now THAT would be fitting! But I guess [email protected] is easier!
Knowing Ebay its a wonder they don't try to make you feel stupid by making the address:
Imadummyandgaveallmymoneytoa19yearoldcomputergeekandwearen't [email protected]