I accidentally turned into a girl today...

I didn't mean to do it. I was just walking along, then bampf! Girl!

And before you get all high and mighty, or don't believe me, or whatever, I see people turn into stuff all the time! even with me, I've turned into a girl before. I've even turned into a kid multiple times, as well as other various things before.

Iris

rainbow 11!
This just shows that Mal is the same person he was before he left FC. ^-^ This is normal. XD

Could you be a girl around the age of 17 to 20 please :D

Rofl just kidding (Kind of)

That would be cool if you could do that kind of thing for real.

You personal relationships would never get boring

K

Kidd

Could you be a girl around the age of 17 to 20 please :D

Rofl just kidding (Kind of)

You personal relationships would never get boring

Lol, that's creepy.

What, you think I'm kidding? I was seriously at my school, just minding my own business, walking around, and then all of a sudden I turned into a girl! It kinda surprised me, but after I sorted it out quickly, I went on my way, and turned into a teacher. Now,m after turning into the girl, I was slightly less surprisped, but it's rare for me to turn into stuff so often. I ususally only do it about once every week or two.

What, you think I'm kidding? I was seriously at my school, just minding my own business, walking around, and then all of a sudden I turned into a girl! It kinda surprised me, but after I sorted it out quickly, I went on my way, and turned into a teacher. Now,m after turning into the girl, I was slightly less surprisped, but it's rare for me to turn into stuff so often. I ususally only do it about once every week or two.
Mal what every your on you need to start passing that shit around!