I accidentally ate...

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I was maybe 15 I think, I had awaken and still sleepy made a bowl of cereal, I sat and taken maybe 4-5 spoon fulls when my older sister sat to the table. She screamed ewwww!! Look at all these ants!! I looked and there were ants coming from the cereal box... I then look to see many swimming in my cereal as well, it was not a good morning lol.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
:lol:

I think the worse that's ever happened to me was when I swallowed a fly by accident while playing tag. Yep, it was pretty nasty. This was maybe back in kindergarten or the 1st grade.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I was maybe 15 I think, I had awaken and still sleepy made a bowl of cereal, I sat and taken maybe 4-5 spoon fulls when my older sister sat to the table. She screamed ewwww!! Look at all these ants!! I looked and there were ants coming from the cereal box... I then look to see many swimming in my cereal as well, it was not a good morning lol.
This happened to me at 15! Only in my case, they weren't ants but tiny beetles called flour weevils; this was at a girlfriend's house where I didn't know that a box of Corn Flakes had sat for a year. Another difference between our incidents is that I ate the whole bowl and only noticed the bugs swimming in the little bit of milk at the bottom. :barf:

Another difference between our incidents is that I ate the whole bowl and only noticed the bugs swimming in the little bit of milk at the bottom. :barf:
That would've scarred me for life. :lol:

I didn't technically "eat it" but when I was younger, I had an open can of soda sitting outside on a rock. I was off playing or whatever, and came back and took a huge swig. I'm 90% sure I swallowed a grasshopper along with some warm Pepsi. Haha. Gross.

lefoto

Registered Member
I was staying with a friend back when I was 13. We had decided to sleep in the basement because it was the middle of the summer and it was the coolest spot in the house. I was unaware but they had quite a spider problem.. I woke up some time in the middle of the night with spiders crawling all over me, some on my face, one in my mouth, and many bites over my body. I never stayed at his house again.

Dabs

Registered Member
These stories are gross, sorry it happened to y'all.
Reminds me of the tiny tale......"What's worse than finding an apple in a worm??"
The answer: "Finding half a worm"........meaning you had already eaten half of it, and that would be worse than a fly ~LoL~

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
These stories are gross, sorry it happened to y'all.
Reminds me of the tiny tale......"What's worse than finding an apple in a worm??"
The answer: "Finding half a worm"........meaning you had already eaten half of it, and that would be worse than a fly ~LoL~
Apple IN a worm??? lol I am sure was typo, but it made me laugh.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
This happened to me at 15! Only in my case, they weren't ants but tiny beetles called flour weevils; this was at a girlfriend's house where I didn't know that a box of Corn Flakes had sat for a year. Another difference between our incidents is that I ate the whole bowl and only noticed the bugs swimming in the little bit of milk at the bottom. :barf:
Damn those Weavels... I've done that before to.

Most recently I poured a bowl of Cereal that had Moth Husks in them. Came super super close to eating it... but was stopped when I noticed the dark brown crunchies were floating on top of the milk when the rest of my grape nuts were at the bottom.