I <3 Jeanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Certain news items will pop up and Jeanie's the first person I think of to talk to about them. Cartoon Network, for example, is working up new episodes of Looney Tunes to be shown later this year. Nobody else I know would probably bat an eyelash, but she might find that interesting. And when I find a great blues gem on YouTube, I always wonder if she knows it. I wish we could get past the disastrous chain of events that has us divided and go back to enjoying each other's company on GF the way we used to.

An "I <3 Jeanie" thread like this one was my plan to show that I still thought highly of her after I said something that made her feel otherwise. I didn't get it posted then, because things were spinning so quickly out of hand, but now I have. I hope it can take some of the weight from the whole experience off of her shoulders.

Jeanie, I miss you. Can you forgive me for the stupid and hurtful things I said?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Well, you never know, Kayleigh. Jeanie's pretty mature and she may at some point find herself as eager to leave the tiresome drama behind as I am. I don't expect miracles, of course, but it can't hurt to try in a respectful way.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Jeanie, I really do love you. You're like a sister and this episode has been one hellish lesson for me to swallow. I promise you that your forgiveness will not be squandered.
------
Now, ysabel, now! :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.