Hypothetical WWE Tag Teams!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Unity, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

So in a prior thread I had mentioned an idea I had. I thought since the roster is a little too big for decent mid and lower card guys to be on TV, a great way to add depth to the tag divisions on all shows would be to put some of these guys together in a tag team. However, I really don't like teams of guys that are simply put together to be put together...such as "Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore." I'd much rather see people put together and given a common theme, costume, etc. Examples would be how London & Kendrick came together, or how the Miz and Morrison just work because of their common attitude.

So, this thread is for creation and discussion of any and all tag teams that you just think would be cool in the WWE. Go into detail if possible! Team names, members, attire, direction, etc. would all be awesome.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

One that comes off the top of my head is Funaki and Jimmy Wang Yang. I would take the comedic value from both of them and put them together in a more serious, possibly heel, role.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I believe that Shelton Benjamin and Kofi Kingston would be a great tag team, these two wrestlers are arguably the most atheletic wrestlers in the WWE. I think they would be extremely entertaining, and just like Miz and Morrison they could pull out some double team moves that would be simply amazing.

4. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

Their athelticism, when blended, would definitely be a sight to see!

5. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

The Boogeyman and Umaga. Just because it'd be amusing. The Boogeyman could bring the comedy factor and Umaga the serious side.

I'm not sure how/if they'd mix as a team, but it'd be amusing to see how that would turn out. I could probably think of some more. Give me time. ;)