• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

hyperinflation = famine

MenInTights

not a plastic bag

The covid hoax and the mass printing of money, combined with the grand solar minimum will lead to famine. It's already happening in less developed countries.
Supply chains are destroyed, crops are destroyed and money is being destroyed.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
It is not. It’s been getting progressively worse since the FDR administration. Tyranny is the goal. It’s always been the goal. When are Americans going to step up and demand an end? I don’t know. I don’t expect any other country to. Most citizens of the world accept tyranny. Unfortunately, more and more Americans do too.

Spence_aka_MiT

Registered Member
What happens when you type (country) wholesale inflation into Google?
Japan = 6.3%
Germany = 13.2%
USA = 8.3%
To m name a few.

This is before the massive tax increases go into effect.
Where does this lead? For starters it will wipe out the small business. A restaurant, grocery or hardware store that's traded on the stock market can afford to eat the inflation for a little while by issuing stocks. Small businesses don't have that option.
So then options are very limited. When you can only get food from Walmart or Amazon, you will be forced to eat what they tell you. Real meat bad, lab meat good. You don't have the 20th booster shot for covid, sorry you can't shop here. Brave New World.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Brave New World indeed. The government is purposefully making people more poor. The massive inflation means you earn less. The price of bacon, meat, eggs, gas, cheese, are incredibly getting higher, which means we earn less. And WE ARE VOTING FOR IT. The same idiots who shrieked “RESIST” for the last 5 years, are complicit in this mess.

I’m living in a mashup of dystopian novels. It’s ridiculous.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Things are just going to get worse and worse. And we have caravans of people in the thousands coming from failed command and control economies, and people here want more of that. Which will lead to higher inflation. This country has no shortage of idiots. But hey, no more mean Tweets, right?