Hybrix's To Do List?

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Hanzo_Hattori, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Hey Hybrix!!, Since you're always busy with stuff, I was wondering how many and what stuff do you have to do?

So could you please list what you're working on now and what stuff you have to do? :D

We gotta think of the admins people :spin:

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It's kind of a "fly by the seat of my pants" list. Some of the things are mentioned to the staff but if I post it here then I'll just get bugged more since many of the things on the list are things that you guys don't know about yet. :)

3. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Ahh I see, Ok then ^^;

4. Mirage

One of the things is a posting contest I am working on getting sponsors for. That's among my top priorities.

5. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Thats pretty cool, but shouldnt we just declare Scoob the winner now?

6. Mirage

Well, that all depends on the rules...

For example, in our last posting contest we had a poker tournament for the top 10 posters...

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

O: I'm gonna have to step up my posting.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I hope I'm still on fire in poker by the end of this thing.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

If it's a poker tourney, then I'll have to step up my posting AND play more poker. :-o

10. Mirage

:) Well it's on the way (not saying what it is just yet) so you'll find out soon. Just been busy with some things (such as the recent upgrades) and all and coding the mafia games. It's gonna be a fun contest though. I'll be putting some extra thought into how it's set up to make sure that it's fun for everybody. :)