Hybrix Under the Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think it's time to have Hybrix under the Microscope.

1) Who's your idol?

2) Did you ever see a sports event live, if so which game have you seen?

3) Do you like beer? If so what type?

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Re: Andrew Under the Microscope

1. Bill Gates. He is responsible for shaping a large portion of the tech world as we know it today. Whether Microsoft products have bugs or are too expensive is irrelevant to the fact that if it weren't for him a TON of things would be different about how computers are used and what they are used for.

2. Seen many including college football games to NBA games. Saw the Denver Nuggets back when they were horrible. I want to make it out to another game soon. Also been to several College World Series games but I prefer watching baseball on TV. It's much easier to follow. Haven't ever been to a game (any sport) that was really close and intense. Lately I prefer watching sports on TV.

3. Miller is alright but I'm a wine guy for sure. Especially most types of Red Wine. I'm more into mixed drinks than beer as well.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Re: Andrew Under the Microscope

I'll have to think about that one. That's a bit more detailed than I was expecting to be hit with in here. :)

Was expecting spur of the moment things like "What's your favorite color?" :D

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
haha. gotcha. swiftstrike threw a similar question at me; I figured it's a pretty good way to get to know someone.

ok what's your favorite color?

:D

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
If you had to listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would be your choice?

Age?

Work what do you do?

Boxers or Briefs

Would you die for a concept or ideal such as "justice" "religion" "equality" etc. If you would what one?

You have 5 minutes to live after you finished your reply what do you do?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What do you do for fun?

Whats your favorite meal?

Do you enjoy more a nice day outside, or a cold day outside?

Wow this is gonna get awkward, I can just see it

When someone posts:

"Do you think you could see yourself with me"

UhOh!

Status
Not open for further replies.