• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hybrix please read

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Please make video available to me in chat as I am 18 now. And since there is much time for this April fool prank, maybe take few moments to give me my country flag I have asked for for almost 1 year now?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hold on, it's Hybrix who gives us country flags? I've been wanting an Australian flag on mine for ages now.

BigBob

Registered Member
Yeah, Hybrix has to change the flags because for some reason, for a while now.. there's been some issues with flags not working.

Konshentz

Konshentz
While you're reading this Hybrix... I wanna be able to see bewbs, I mean people in chat too. Thanks.

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, Hybrix has to change the flags because for some reason, for a while now.. there's been some issues with flags not working.
It used to be automatic but it broke. If somebody comes up with a list of who needs what flags then I'll knock em all out in one shot.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hybrix, I'll make a separate thread and compile the list of people who needs flags.