Hybrix must have thought............

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Vegito728, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

....................I was pretty awesome. I mean I started all this rickrolling goodness(or madness depends how you look at it).

Let me explain. It was me, Echoes, Hybrix, Chaos, MissBliss, HH and Kiwi in the chat room. This was a while ago but this is when it all started. I rickrolled Chaos and possibly Kiwi(she would never admit to it). After loling a bit I decided I wanted to get booted from the chat room so I started spamming away. At first Hybrix wouldn't boot me but I finally got him too. And when I decided to come back Hybrix made it so that when you clicked the chat room link it would forward you to Rickroll.

And that's how it all began. I'm pretty badass, I know.

Blueyes and ysabel like this.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

You get my vote for Member of the Year.

Blueyes likes this.
  3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

yes, yes you are.

Blueyes and Vegito728 like this.
  4. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Vegito, I'll just let you live in your little make believe world. I had a little more to do with it then you let on.

Blueyes likes this.
  5. Vegito728

I tell you what. Once you admit to getting rickrolled by ME that day I'll give you a little credit.

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Tell us something we dont know vegito.

Then again I make a post like this about once every hour.

7. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I can't admit to something that isn't true, it goes against my beliefs. :lol:

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

What about all of the times you rickrolled me?

9. Vegito728

Well, I'm not the member of the year. Just the runner up. So I'm allowed to make a thread like this every once in awhile.

Well then, I can't give you any credit for this. It's a shame really. If you could just admit to being rickrolled by me then your name would be brought up in the same paragraph as mine. That's not only a great honor but something to brag about too.

Those were good times. I give you and Phoenix credit for being good sports. After all you both got rickrolled twice in a span of 5 minutes.;)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Well now I finalyl know how all of this rick rolling business started.

I think that the runner up for member of the year just became the member of the year.