• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

HURRY get ur auction on the radio!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Ok Scott is doing a thing on the drive at five today on his radio station asking what crazy ebay auctions you have seen. I called in and told him about the xray, the toast (which already sold) mystery cash register, the penny screw and a dime. If you would like to tell you auction, call him at 662-844-9800. Tell him you know me and your calling long distance!!!

Good luck and I look forward to hearing all of you!!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
:) congrads greeny. It is a local radio station and its a 100 watt station and is picked up as far as Memphis tennessee...........so dont wait call scott and get your tell him about your auction NOW!

Right now it is 4.20 here so you have an hour to get your auctions called in.

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
OMG I am so gunna get sued I can feel it coming on...........Yes I wish I had the BIGGEST auction ever.....but then again I am a scardy cat.....I don't want no one talkin about me...hahahaha I know weird....Lets just hope the guy that had the X-Ray taken is to embarrassed to come forward or never see's it.....ohhhhhhhhh I should be ok...there is no name on the X-Ray and no Hospital name either...and I already had X-ray tech's e-mail me on my Auction and it seems this is a epidemic....lol this guy is not the only one...hahahahahah

kromsales

Registered Member
it said that number is not in service :(

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
trina call scott!! LOL Hey i'm sure no one is gonna know who it is!! LOL Just tell him ur the one with the xray up on auction!

Kromes try it again that is the stuido line 1-662-844-9800

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
OMG I never done this before.....I am scared eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk I called a lot of people on Mina's Auction...but never on my own......what do I say???? What do I do....running and hiding in the closet so no one can see me..............uggggggggggggggggg

Is it 5 there yet??????

Last edited:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
lmao its nothing fancy, just when he picks up tell him your name and that you know his wife jennifer and you have an auction up tell him its the xray.

TGirl

Registered Member
Will I be on the radio? And Can I get away with not saying my last name???

he will answer the phone???

Ok heart racing now...I called three times and no answer...so now you call and tell him the X-Ray gal was tryin to call....lol

Last edited:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Sorry I had to run get paxton, I am calling scott right now, you need to just keep calling, they are also doing a remote so he might he on the other line with that guy. Just keep calling he will answer

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
Will he acturally say it on the radio and if by chance he does mention the X-ray am I allowed to put that it was on that radio station on my auction??
I am so dumb to this stuff