• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hurricane Patricia, one of strongest ever.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mexico scrambled to evacuate thousands of people on Friday as one of the strongest hurricanes ever recorded bore down from the Pacific Ocean, threatening to wreak catastrophic damage and spreading fear along the country's west coast.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/23/us-mexico-storm-patricia-idUSKCN0SH16720151023

Boy do I ever feel sorry for anyone in this things path. It's sure to be a real killer and property destroyer. They even say its so strong it could cross Mexico to the Gulf and hit the US.

Thoughts?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I bet this storm is strong enough to roar through Mexico, travel north across the border and stay together long enough to break the drought in California. Thus once again proving that Mexican storms are just doing the jobs that American storms don't want to do.

Rapier

V.I.P.
People are even saying the HUGE storm was man instigated to punish Mexico for a recent financial decision.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Man may have had a hand in it with global warming but It wasn't to punish Mexico. Some people will believe it though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think man-caused global warming is occurring.

And I think it's laughable to point to one hurricane in Mexico as proof.