• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hurricane Jeanne

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Jeanne is set to strike Flordia possibly sunday if current track holds

If this thing get any stronger, expect some major damage

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Jeanne is currently pounding Florida and the eye is expected to make landfall sometime on Sunday morning.

This is the fourth Hurricane to strike Florida in the last 6 weeks. How many more can Florida take?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well... I hope there are no more, but with Karl and Lisa out there, anything can happen... and its still early in the hurricane season :(

I forgt to post that Jeanne made landfall in Flordia about 6-7 hours ago as a CAT-3... its currently a well formed CAT-2 expected to start moving in a North Eastern direction soon, though it looks like it might go into the Gulf of Mexico they dont expect it to, but with so many Hurricanes this year, none have been tracked correctly

PaulZ108

Registered Member
If I lived in Florida I'd be seriously conisidering moving. Already a new record for hurricanes striking Florida in a season has been set, and hurricane season doesn't end for a few months.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
This is the first time since 1886 that a state has withstood a pounding from 4 hurricanes. Texas held the record before.

Wonder if a new record will be set, there are still 2 months left of hurricane season? Can Florida handle a 5th stike?

Rabs

Registered Member
I'm supposed to get a lot of rain from Jeanne tonight and tomorrow since I am in Virginia. Should be a great time!!! Not really, but thankfully the winds won't be too bad when it hits.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
PocketRocket's post sounded like the end of some old radio mystery show or Dick Tracey or something.

Looks like I'm gonna get some rain from Jeanne.