• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hurricane Jeanne

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Mainland Florida may have been spared the brunt of Hurricane Ivan, but Hurricane Jeanne's projected path may take it directly over mainland Florida.

How much damage will be done will depend on how strong Jeanne becomes over the next couple of days. She has just become a hurricane with 80 mph winds.

Only the next couple of days will tell.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Projected Path

right now as it looks, there is only a 10% chance of it hitting Flordia, but then again that all depends on movement...

as Ivan was unpredictable, or atleast they didnt really know where it was going it really make landfall untill the day before it actually hit... Ivan as powerful and destructive as it was spared alot in its path

Teorropy

Yeah, it looks like it still might hit some of Florida. I really feel for the people in Florida.

Pianobone

Registered Member
Yeah, not to be cruel sounding, but I really don't care about the hurricanes. I don't know anyone in their path, so it affects me less. It's not that I don't care about the people, but everyone on the news makes a huge deal of it, and it really don't affect the heartland too much.

Rabs

Registered Member
The projected path for Jeanne is that it will come up the coast and hit around South Carolina on Wednesday.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
slowly but surely, all 3 of those projected paths are starting to look the same...

I havent seen one place say its going to hit South Carolina...2 of the 3 say its going to make a turn and hit ... guess, you get 3 tries, the first 2 dont count

Rabs

Registered Member
Florida. I just looked and it has changed since the last time I checked. Now it's looking to hit right between Georgia and Florida. Damn.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I just checked out both of my links, and I don't think anybody has a clue where this this is heading. One shows it turning and heading up the coast, and the other shows it making a right turn to head of the coast and then making a hard left turn and going right over top of mainland Florida.

I wish they would make up their minds. :hmph: