• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hurricane Harvey

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hurricane Harvey hits Texas with 130mph winds | Daily Mail Online

This is just a sad situation. People dead and injured. Hundreds of thousands without electric. A lot of property destroyed. Feel for the people that couldn't get out.

How could anyone tie a dog up to a pole and leave it that way. Disgusting people, take your dog with you.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Safe to say that it's gonna take months for Houston to go back to normal after Hurricane Harvey is done. I heard that they had the equivalent of 1 full year of rain in the span of 24 hours or something? This is insane. Can't even imagine the damage to all of their infrastructures over there. Gonna be one helluva logistics nightmare on many levels.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
9 inches of rain in 4 hours this morning.

Just craziness.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Harris county, Houston, got almost 52 inches of rain. That has to be a record.

With oil refineries shut down expect gas prices to go up for awhile.

Impaired

Registered Member
There are so many people with boats coming to help that police have had to start turning them away.