• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

hunting by falcons

musaid

Registered Member
one Of the famous old habits in saudi arabia
is hunting by falcons
and here is some pictures
i hope you like it

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Did you take those photos yourself? Also, do you own your own Falcon? They are beautiful birds. I'm not a fan of hunting though.

musaid

Registered Member
Did you take those photos yourself? Also, do you own your own Falcon? They are beautiful birds. I'm not a fan of hunting though.
the last three pictures are for my father
the three falcons for him
and i love to hunt with dogs :)
thanks for being here
good luck

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Nice pictures, my friend. Falcons are amazing birds.

This one looks as though it was taken on the planet Mars. Very cool. Thanks for posting these!

musaid

Registered Member
Musaid, those pictures are amazing. What a beautiful animal.
thanks for honor my topic
im happy coz u like it
good luck
------
Nice pictures, my friend. Falcons are amazing birds.

This one looks as though it was taken on the planet Mars. Very cool. Thanks for posting these!

this picture my father take it
when he was in the empty quarter
he was hunting there with his friends
thanks for the elegant passing tucker
good luck

Last edited:

laserlight

Registered Member
Those are really cool pictures and thanks for posting! I dont see Falcons very much cuz we have Hawks here. But i did get to see a Hawk land about 6 feet away from me. It was incredible cuz he just sat there looking at me then he flew away. =) I wish we had Falcons here too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crouton Breaking News 11
B General Discussion 3
dDave Jobs & Careers 32
sunrise General Discussion 15
Hilander Offbeat News 6