• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hundreds of small earthquakes hit California

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
More than 500 small earthquakes struck a volcanic region in central California on Thursday and Friday, posing no immediate risk, federal environmental officials said.

Hundreds of small earthquakes hit central California
Since these quakes and gas emissions are becoming more frequent in past decades I'm wondering if a volcanic eruption is not far behind. Isn't this suppose to be one of the signs that there is going to be an eruption.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Oh yay! :stare: more volcano/earthquake issues. Dunno if this is all about fracking or maybe the fracking is changing things up underground to create these issues. They seriously needa learn more about whats happening before theres epic volcanic eruptions.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I do have to wonder if this has anything to do with fracking since so many places have had earthquakes because of that. Maybe it started it and now the volcano is waking up. I don't know, hopefully it means nothing, I don't know if they would tell you the truth or not.