• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Humming

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Do you hum? When do you tend to? Any favorite songs to hum?

Iris

rainbow 11!
Did anyone else think this was going to be about blowjobs?

No, I don't hum, really. I'll quietly sing sometimes, but I don't really like humming. Not too sure as to why.

EXQEX9

Yep.
I buzz, which i consider to be close enough to stick in this thread.

I love buzzing gorgon goodwin...just because I wish I could actually play it.

bball4life

Alfred :: Gotham Hero
i hum when i have a song stuck in my head

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
I hum ,sing , and dance at random intervals during the day. Like today I was humming a song I heard on the radio on my way to work.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yes, I do. It happens more often when I'm doing the chores, putting my kids to sleep or when I take a shower. Most of the time though I end up singing except when I forget the lyrics then I hum that part until I get to the part that I know the words again.

martyclark15

Registered Member
i hum almost all the time! or whistle... or sing! its kinda embarassing wen i dont even know im doing it... and then someon says dude shut up uve been whistling for like 15 minutes. haha

dDave

V.I.P.
I might hum randomly during the day, no I don't have any favorites I will hum whatever I am thinking about when I hum.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HalfEatenSurprise Bathroom Wall 5