• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Humble greetings

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Hey everyone, I've been looking around for a while for a forum in which I can pass some time in and this one seems quite suitable. I'm a University student and I suppose I'd describe myself as a film enthusiast lol. I really hate doing stuff like this, whenever I have to write about myself I cant help but cringe sometimes because it seems like I'm being pretencious :nervous: I wouldnt really know how to sum myself up for you all in this thread but I guess you can make your own minds up about me as I go along posting, anyway enough rambelling it's very nice to meet you all. :D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Hello Altanzitarron!!

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums : ) looking forward to your posts :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I don't see you spending much time here. Get to time wasting, now!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't see you spending much time here. Get to time wasting, now!
"Much time" is a vague concept. I spend a ton of time here. Much could be anywhere lower than a ton. :D

Either way, you're sure to fit in here. You seem real cool so far. :)

dDave

V.I.P.
welcome to the NURV forums network

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
hey, hope you like it here. check out the arcade

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Hahaha I look forward to but I need like 100 posts first - but once I do I'm coming for that Giroball score Andrew! :cool: