Human Movie Prop

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Dragon, May 25, 2005.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

2. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

Good luck i am watching :)

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Im watching Dragon. Good Luck

4. Dragon

Till this day, it's hard for me to believe that I really had surgery because it sure didn't feel like it. Each time I take a walk around the block, I always ask myself, did I really have surgery? I thank everyone who added this item to your watch list. I listed this auction in the props part of ebay too. That's what I'm offering right, a prop? :lol: Thanks again!

5. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

Good luck with your auction.
    I'm watching. :)

6. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I"m watching you too! I'm sorry this happened to you. Thats a nasty scar and a permant reminder too I guess. Why was it you had to have surgery? And you look so young....I gotta go see how old u r! :) I'm glad your feeling much better though......You have been blessed with a second chance at life! Make the best of it!!

7. Dragon

Thanks. I had surgery because they needed to repair a hole in my heart and also to repair my mitral valve. (Till this day, I'm not sure what the mitral valve is or does) A week after I got back from vacation in November, (gone for 4 weeks) I went back to work and lifted heavy bags of pet food since I work at a pet store. I came home and my chest started to hurt so bad so I decided to sleep it off (should of went to the er). I'm lucky I woke up the next morning. I gave the doctor and a call and within a few days got checked out and that's when I discovered I had a heart problem that I never knew I had for 23 years. Heart problems run in my family. My dad, who was only 53 died of a heart attack and so did my grandfather. The surgery wasn't bad at all. On the day of the operation, my knees were shaking once I walked into the hospital but was calmed when some friends came to see me before the operation.

8. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

WOW, thats a terrible thing for you to have to go through so young! I am glad it all turned out good though. So now you are ok? Could you tell a bid difference in how you felt after the surgery?

9. Dragon

The only difference I feel is not being out of breath so easy. Before my surgery, going up the stairs was like coming back from a jog. I'm not obese either. When I play basketball against my brothers, I would have to stop like every 2 minutes just to catch my breath but will see how it's like playing basketball this summer.

10. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Watching too and wishing you GOOD LUCK!!! If I had a movie I'd bid :D Anyone wanna hire me to do a movie? I'll put Dragon in it! ;)