• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Human Movie Prop

kromsales

Registered Member
Good luck i am watching :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Im watching Dragon. Good Luck

Dragon

V.I.P.
Till this day, it's hard for me to believe that I really had surgery because it sure didn't feel like it. Each time I take a walk around the block, I always ask myself, did I really have surgery? I thank everyone who added this item to your watch list. I listed this auction in the props part of ebay too. That's what I'm offering right, a prop? :lol: Thanks again!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I"m watching you too! I'm sorry this happened to you. Thats a nasty scar and a permant reminder too I guess. Why was it you had to have surgery? And you look so young....I gotta go see how old u r! :) I'm glad your feeling much better though......You have been blessed with a second chance at life! Make the best of it!!

Dragon

V.I.P.
Msbabedoll said:
I"m watching you too! I'm sorry this happened to you. Thats a nasty scar and a permant reminder too I guess. Why was it you had to have surgery? And you look so young....I gotta go see how old u r! :) I'm glad your feeling much better though......You have been blessed with a second chance at life! Make the best of it!!
Thanks. I had surgery because they needed to repair a hole in my heart and also to repair my mitral valve. (Till this day, I'm not sure what the mitral valve is or does) A week after I got back from vacation in November, (gone for 4 weeks) I went back to work and lifted heavy bags of pet food since I work at a pet store. I came home and my chest started to hurt so bad so I decided to sleep it off (should of went to the er). I'm lucky I woke up the next morning. I gave the doctor and a call and within a few days got checked out and that's when I discovered I had a heart problem that I never knew I had for 23 years. Heart problems run in my family. My dad, who was only 53 died of a heart attack and so did my grandfather. The surgery wasn't bad at all. On the day of the operation, my knees were shaking once I walked into the hospital but was calmed when some friends came to see me before the operation.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
WOW, thats a terrible thing for you to have to go through so young! I am glad it all turned out good though. So now you are ok? Could you tell a bid difference in how you felt after the surgery?

Dragon

V.I.P.
The only difference I feel is not being out of breath so easy. Before my surgery, going up the stairs was like coming back from a jog. I'm not obese either. When I play basketball against my brothers, I would have to stop like every 2 minutes just to catch my breath but will see how it's like playing basketball this summer.

Nanner

Registered Member
Watching too and wishing you GOOD LUCK!!! If I had a movie I'd bid :D Anyone wanna hire me to do a movie? I'll put Dragon in it! ;)