Human Hulk?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oxyMORON, Nov 27, 2008.

1. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I thought this was more than subtalk material, but wasn't sure if it was scientific or religious either... I honestly don't know what to think about this guy.

YouTube - Egyptian "Hulk" Claims God Gave Him Strength of 30,000 Men, 260 Horsepower

260 horsepower? never sleeps? sex 15 times a day? drinks melted butter? I am very doubtful. I thought it was a hoax, but he actually bent a coin and ripped it in half, so....:shifteyes:

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

oh my god!! im like you, i dont know what to think about this guy! how many children did he father like 28 or something:shifteyes:

and the whole ripping a coin in half!? either he is that strong or they have really shit metal in egypt! haha :lol:

3. runner6794

runner6794 New Member

thats pretty crazy

and 35 kids?????????????

what a player

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Far out, he doesn't seem that strong, but what lets him down in this situation that he has so many kids but no job, how is he meant to support his family?

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I think he gets money from the government or something. Who wouldn't be eager to support someone who is supposedly blessed by Allah and is able to show it?

6. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

But he didn't really show it.
    He ripped up coins yes, but I'm sure there are stage performers who can do that.
    The interviewers sid he wouldn't lift a car for them.

He wont shake hands in case he crushes them?
    How come he doesn't break his wives? :shifteyes:

7. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

I am always a sceptic. This guy is as much a phoney as David Blain. LIES!

8. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I love how the reported was so obsessed with the sex..

15 TIMES A DAY?!

9. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

Even if he doesn't sleep he must be REALLY quick to fit it all in between his butter swilling and sheep eating. :urp:

Doesn't he know or care, it's Quality not Quantity. :lol:

10. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Yeah i dont buy into this at all,i have seen street performers round the west end tearing coins,and other feats of so called super human strength,then seen them packing away later that day and struggle to lift the bag with all there props in!.

If he really wants people to belive he is that strong he would have to be willing to show his strength,even the cion he did tear seemed to come from his own pocket.

RATTIE likes this.