• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Human Forehead Paper Plate Mask

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
hmmmmmm...... ( not enough characters) so again I say

HMMMMMMMMM...... ( that was just for your Andrew) :lol:

precision

Registered Member
I think my dog would be annoyed...her auction only had around 60 hits...:hah:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all. Tater i agree with you on that one. What a waste of listing fees. I think I lost IQ points just reading that one. :eek:hnolol: Anyhow I wish the seller luck.
Catch you on the flipside........................ :warp:

Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I think it's just jealosy rearing its ugly head! (or really ugly, flat, styro head) hahahahah! But seriously, did they use your senior picture for that Andrew? Cuz, I mean, Wow! uncanny! hahahaha!
THEY WISH THEIR SITE WAS AS COOL AS OURS!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Bunny_roses said:
hmmmmmm...... ( not enough characters) so again I say

HMMMMMMMMM...... ( that was just for your Andrew) :lol:

lol I meant to say "you" not "your"

and I just noticed it ! :(

Nanner

Registered Member
The one word that comes to mind (and I sure hope I spell it right :)) is PATHETIC!!! (did I spell it correctly)?

Andrew your nose doesn't look that long in any other pics I've seen of you........and I hope you take some of that auction money and get those "one eye is much bigger than the other" fixed......

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
ok andrew now we know where you have been :lol: