• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games hullo

Lunux

hey everyone, i'm new here and just wanted to say hello to all of you and hope that i am welcome here.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I host with Linux but my PC uses Windows.. Been hosting with Linux for years. I also have a Windows server too though. I do a bit of it all. :)

TaskForceTiny

Hey buddy, welcome.

Well, I'm Tiny, probably more recently and better known as the resident whinger. If there is a game I don't like, or a game that should never have been developed (SUPREME COMMANDER grrr) I'll let ya know. Anyways, good to see so many polite and friendly people entering forums these days :cool:

Lunux

i don't think that supreme commander is that bad but there are definetley more games out there that are better. Thanks for welcoming me and i hope i contribute to this site by being active.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Introductions 6