Hulk Hogan Announces TNA Three-Hour Show On January 4th

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
411mania.com: Wrestling - Hulk Hogan Announces TNA Three-Hour Show On January 4th
Joe Rogan introduced Hulk Hogan on tonight's [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]UFC[/COLOR][/COLOR] TUF 10 Finale moments ago. They talked about Hogan signing with TNA, and that he will partner with TNA and Spike TV. On January 4th, they will go to battle with WWE as they go live for three-hours and will come after everyone. Hogan says he will be there January 4th, and you never know when he will step into the ring.
Good idea or stupid idea?

I bet you the host for Raw that Monday will be epic.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think its a good idea but they should have waited a little bit longer. This gives the WWE a chance to come up with a better host for that show.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I totally agree, I am personally going to watch WWE because I prefer it, but I'll try to watch a encore of TNA just to see what Hulk Hogan as to offer during his first appearance.

I think TNA as a major announcement during that show as well, maybe they'll announce that Flair signs with TNA.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I totally agree, I am personally going to watch WWE because I prefer it, but I'll try to watch a encore of TNA just to see what Hulk Hogan as to offer during his first appearance.

I think TNA as a major announcement during that show as well, maybe they'll announce that Flair signs with TNA.
Yeah I might try and watch it at different times during the RAW broadcast but I'll be mostly focusing on on the WWE, as per usual.

Or I guess I could tape it...that way I can skip over the lame parts.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I'll be watching, for sure. Lately a lot of WWE programming has been 1 1/2 hours of lame stuff; I'd rather watch the entire TNA broadcast at this point.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I read that Dixie Carter said this is only the beginning. She should be careful saying stuff like that until we see the ratings head to head after this show. TNA is getting bad PPV buys and bad ratings...she need not get ahead of herself.

I think its good to do ONE three hour show, on Monday, just to gauge the level of interest in TNA programming with Hogan on it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love that Dixie Carter said that, it was stupid of her because it's going to wake the sleeping Giant and that's the WWE.

Vince is probably loving this, and not worried at all, he knows that TNA(even with Hogan) won't be able to compete with WWE.

I see The Rock hosting January 4th.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love that Dixie Carter said that, it was stupid of her because it's going to wake the sleeping Giant and that's the WWE.

Vince is probably loving this, and not worried at all, he knows that TNA(even with Hogan) won't be able to compete with WWE.

I see The Rock hosting January 4th.
I do hope the ratings for Impact that Monday are good so that it'll focus Vince and the WWe and they'll up their game. I'm with ya on that. Competition is what the WWE needs.

Rock would be nice but I thought I read he was doing a movie and couldnt host until March at the earliest. THey should get someone like Austin or dare I say, Bret Hart. They need to do something to counteract this.

Or in typical McMahon fashion he'll just ignore TNA like he always does and just do whatever he wants.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Vince won't worry about TNA for now....but they could become a potential threat in the future, so precautions wouldn't hurt imo.

I actually like the pure wrestling in TNA over WWE at the moment.

WWE is starting to get a bit boring for me now.....sadly I find myself more hyped for Impact than RAW or Smackdown.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
100% awesome idea!! you knew TNA was going to do this...why the hell not?

this is a perffect way to see if people still give a crap about hogan...

and who else will show up? bischoff? flair? hall? rvd? austin?