Huge Snow Storm last yesterday

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We had a huge snow storm last night, we had 50+ plus centermetres which is at least 20inchs of snow. It was incredible storm, never seen that much snow at one time in my life. I'm glad it's over with, and hopefully we won't see any more snow this year, it's really getting to me. We also had winds that were around 60km an hour, which didn't help either. All in all it was a horrible day yesterday.

Yesterday we had around two feet of snow. My room mates took advantage of it by making a snowman right in front of someones car that was parked on the street.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I live close to your friend, personally your friend is lucky because everyone in Ontario had around 10-50 centermetres yesterday, I was one of the unlucky ones that got 50+ centermetres.

I have a lot of trouble of believing that your friend made a snow man, the only way that would be possible is if it was pretty warm yesterday so the snow would be sticky. Mine wasn't thats for sure, there's no way I would of been able to make a snow man yesterday.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Today England has been hit by a mini hurricane. We've had 90 MPH winds which to you American's is a gently breeze but for England it's quite a big deal.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
90 kmh or mph?

We might have finally had our last snow storm. The lake is unfreezing now and almost all o the snow on the ground has melted off. I can't wait.