• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Huge Seinfeld Box Set

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm sure Andrew will love this, and the price is reasonable considering what it is.

That same day, consumers will be able to buy an elaborate boxed set with all nine seasons. "Seinfeld: The Complete Series" weighs in at 32 discs and carries a suggested list price of $283.95. That buys consumers not just all 180 episodes but also a wealth of bonus features, both electronic and physical.
The highlight: a 226-page coffee-table book filled with photos, quotes, trivia and personal reflections from star Jerry Seinfeld.
It's easily cheaper than buying all nine seasons separate, I know that.

Gwiz

Registered Member
In my opinion, Seinfeld is one of the greatest series in TV history - lasting for 9 seasons. I'm thinking about getting it as I've seen every episode. This makes a great gift for any Seinfeld fans out there.